your home away from home ...
The Terms and Conditions of Burgundy Escape as agreed by both parties are as follows and your failure to comply allows the owners, and his/her agent, to refuse entry to the property. Departure from same by you permits the owner to refuse the key, amend or adjust the charges, or immediately terminate the occupancy.
1) Confirmations - are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until receipt of the deposit, confirmed in writing (via email).
2) Booking Requests - are subject to availability and confirmation in writing (via email).
3) Usage - the premises are let to you for holiday purposes ONLY and only for the period stated on the receipt. NO parties, or large gatherings are allowed, or any illegal activities. The number of people occupying the premises must not exceed the number of people that were initially booked and/or had beds provided for.
4) Check In/Check Out - premises are strictly available from 2pm on the day of arrival and are to be vacated by 10am on the day of departure. Late check-outs must be approved in writing. Late check outs will attract a further charge.
5) Key Return - the property is to be locked and the keys returned to our host or left in the key box.
6) Payment - A holding deposit of 200 euros is required to reserve a property. The balance (residual amount) is to be paid in full 8 weeks prior to arrival. Payment can be made by bank transfer, in cash and or through Paypal.
7) Currency - All prices quoted are in Euros.
8) Non Payment of Residual Amount - If after a number of approaches this amount is not paid within 8 weeks of the booking the reservation may be cancelled and the holding deposit will not be refunded.
9) Cancellation - Within 8 weeks of the arrival date forfeits the full amount paid.
10) Refund of balances paid - If the residual amount is not paid by the due date OR in the event of a cancelled booking by the Client under 8 weeks, (for the whole time or any part thereof) the deposit and any subsequent amount is not refundable unless the property is rebooked for the entire period. We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance.
11) Confirmed bookings made less than 8 weeks prior to the arrival date must be paid in full within 48 hours following confirmation.
12) Breakdowns –Burgundy Escape accepts no responsibility for any inconvenience due to machinery or appliance breakdown.
13) Descriptions – Burgundy Escape has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on our website, however, as this information is subject to change, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or mis-description contained within the website.
14) Unavailability - If a property becomes unavailable for any reason Burgundy Escape reserve the right to move the Client to alternative accommodation at Burgundy Escape's discretion.
15) Breakages - and losses to the property are to be reported to the host and paid for or replaced immediately.
16) Additional cleaning - if required will be charged to the Client at the discretion of Burgundy Escape.
17) Loss of keys or remotes - will be charged to the Client at the discretion of Burgundy Escape.
18) Pets - are not allowed in any of our properties.
19) Disclaimer - Burgundy Escape does not accept liability in contract or in sort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents, theft to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.